No announcement yet.

PR:A3 released under creative commons license

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] PR:A3 released under creative commons license

Hi all,

Some of you may remember the Project Reality mod for ARMA 2 that was released a couple of years ago. The DEV team have been working hard completely re-writing the mod from the ground up for ARMA 3 and although won't be making a full release they have announced that they have released the source code to the community.

The code is licensed under the Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License and can be found on Github.

Hopefully it may be of use to someone.

Re: PR:A3 released under creative commons license

This is very cool news. I forsee hours of looking at scripts thinking deep thoughts like, "Whaaaaa?", "Huh....?", "Say the what nowwww?".
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: PR:A3 released under creative commons license

I honestly don't have a lot of confidence in this. Having worked for a bit as a tester for PR:A2 I know how tough it is to get a solid product with only really one or two lead devs doing everything. Hoping that squad gives them some resources that they could use on other products like PR:A3 but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything of use for the next couple of years.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed