Scenario idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario idea

I started making this scenario in ArmA2 around the time ArmA3 came out and never got to finish it.

PvP, Asymmetrical warfare
    Night mission

BluFor

2-9 players, SOCom Seal, Force recon etc
    Mission: Randomly selected from 4-5 objectives of roughly equal difficulty, that can be performed stealthily IE assassination, demolition, theft.

Start mission during "Briefing time" in a (locked) airbase where they can kit up and finalize plans, can't "start" mission for 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes a helo unlocks, once all BluFor is onboard they are moved to another (stationary hovering) helo above battle space and then ejected to perform parachute entry. BluFor should all be equipped with night vision.

Once on ground obj would be to move unseen towards objective, plant charges, take out target, or steal info vehicle etc Should have access to anti vehicle mines

OpFor

4-26 players, Regular Army
    Mission: secure all possible targets against BluFor attack. OpFor is not given BluFor target, OpFor commander is (possible)assisnation target. Targets sufficiently spread over map that while not impossible to reinforce positions, gives BluFor enough time to retreat and regroup from contact(5-7 minutes travel time by foot)

OpFor has limited resources, no NVGs. if full blufor team, unlock unarmed littlebird helo(and 1 NVG) or 3 NV rifle scopes, OpFor commander choice , 2 armed vehicles for rapid transport and support

OpFor would need to spread numerically larger, heavier(but less advanced) units around a large area and maintain C&C as BluFor seeks to distract from target and secure OBJ.

Agent/Double Agent

1 player - OpFor
    1 opfor player randomly selected(but not opfor commander) is given at blufor start the ability to "bug/mark" commander within a few feet. If this action is performed succesfully blufor receives map location updated every 10 seconds of OpFor commander, bug can be deteetced/removed by commander only in 1 prominent building(equipped with technology to locate the bug :))

Agent does not know if OpFor commander is target.

Agent also given coords to radio for use in voice comms with BluFor. Player does not have to play with blufor, could be double agent and provide bad info to BluFor

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Re: Scenario idea

Would like to see this to fruition Charles.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I would too though admittedly, I am not a pvp oriented mission maker.

This feels like a perfect fit for uncle though.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
        Would like to see this to fruition Charles.

Awesome, I don't have the A2 file anymore unfortunately So it would have to be from scratch(not sure if you can even import A2 files?)

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
        The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Porting it over? no, unless some whiz kid made one.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X