Unkls Shared Missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unkls Shared Missions

Since my new OS the other week I haven't plugged in my old HD and copied my old files over. So I have not updated the mission template...it needs a few hours of work to bring it up to speed.

In the meantime, I've created a shared Google Folder so that I hope you guys can access stuff I've been working on. Some of the updates to the mission template are in the mission I threw up this morning.

This mission is the Sahrani mission we played yesterday. They only reason it took me more than 3 hours to do this mission is the custom ammo box I created for the Opfor players. I tried several systems until I settled on this solution. Was just flailing to be honest but it works. You just fill a box in the Eden editor and then add the script to the init of that box and it will refill that box every 5 mins with the regular inventory items you load in it.

**NOTE: the vehicles don't respawn where I wanted, the air assets respawn was broken as the vics blew up on respawn, need more assets to spawn at the airbase...may or may not work on this mission further, may try utilizing a blufor ai commander in order to see what further functionality it allows the mission commander to create tasks and so forth.

UNKS GOOGLE FOLDER
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Unkls Shared Missions

Both Cherno_Device and Chernarus Zues missions updated this am with fixes.

Cherno_Device
    - reduced CQB to 10% from 20%
    - changed end condition to allplayers - 1 must be at HLZ Lucy to end (will suck if there is only one player on the mission :D)
    - added resupply available through use of the combat support tablet if equipped

Chernarus Zues
    - moved base to north side
    - added pilots & crewmen
    - added resupply, cas & transporation via Alive modules (must have combat support tablet)
    - removed the Halo option
    - fixed Arsenal bug from last night where the addAction was not removed
    - Zues - make sure you can access Zues menu prior wasting time - if not, then rejoin until you have it
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X