No announcement yet.

CUP Terrains - pre Apex planning

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUP Terrains - pre Apex planning

Anyone who is creating any content for CUP Terrains should PM me immediately. I need to assess where we are at and what may be coming down the pipe within the next couple weeks. If you are starting a project on one of these terrains you may want to hold off or at the very least talk to me prior putting in a bunch of time on it.

In preparing for the Apex release we are looking at consolidating back to one instance for several reasons. I just don't want to squash some project of yours before I even know about it. So, it is imperative to get a hold of me if you have a mission in the oven using this mod set.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: CUP Terrains - pre Apex planning

I've got a Zargabad mission at 75% but I can wait.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed