Hot LZ - Mission Testing Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot LZ - Mission Testing Needed

Got a remake of a mission I made way back for Arma 2. 1 platoon of infantry HALO into a hot LZ attacking an airfield right after an artillery barrage hits the airfield. There is an aerial assault going on as well. First task, sweep the airfield of remaining infantry so we can land a resupply. Then your platoon will move to Feres and secure the town. Another platoon will be moving to Selanko but that is AI.

I need multiple testers to check performance and for issues with gear/respawn. Also MP issues as it is very rough atm. Should be a great battle though regardless!

Will be on just before supper est. If that doesn't work out then I'll try again for after supper.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Whilst I had the chance, I briefly was in the test mission.
    Input: I have noticed that upon landing (badly), once you've respawned. You are stuck on the map screen and can't control your respawned character during descent. Thereby hitting terra firma, quite firmly and repeating the process.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Yikes...I had the misfortune of respawning as well but had no problem controlling the chute. I'll look at that. Thanks for the info.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

This mission was fixed up and loaded up on the server. It will not allow AI within the players groups anymore so there will be less annoying radio chatter. Also, there is still an AI team that may make it to ground so watch for friendly fire!

The HALO re-insertion point is now lower but still is dangerous.

Enjoy.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement