No announcement yet.

What kind of mission do you guys want?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of mission do you guys want?

im gonna actually make an ACTUAL mission for once.
    a well thought out and thorough mission.

blast at me some ideas for missions that you guys would find interesting and fun. do you want a single objective, low count mission? a deployment from a base and doing multiple objectives like an invasion? fishing boats? checkpoint? (the last two are my faves).

i was thinking a mission utilizing more assets and having ambient civ & occupying force mechanics could be fun, rather than just a infantry get-in-blow-up-get-out sort of dealio.
    thanks
    Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

I know different people ask me to do a check point style mission every time I run Zues. If you can make it with some decent replay value you'd probably have a hit with that idea.

Comment

This is one of my favorite zeus missions I've watched on youtube. I really like the Idea of big beach raids.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrT7IY2gAD0
      Although I think there is over thirty people playing on that one.
      Another thing I like is missions that kind of have you travel a large portion of the map with intermittent encounters of different sizes.

Comment

Noyava ive made several in the past so i have experience with it. ill whip something up in the next few days
        Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

LOL, Yink I like the idea of a checkpoint. Different than the regular infantry stuff, you know sit in a static position and get blown up then get out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X