Pandora Insurgency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora Insurgency

Pandora is running right now and I was getting single frame FPS in Pyrgos, right outside the base. Not sure if I am the only one, but it feels like something is unoptimized scriptwise or there may be too much demand from the mission with current settings.

I normally get pretty good frames in Pandora, even the ACE free one.

Just an observation.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Scout sturdy Eli red and myself ran about a 20 min qrf OP and had the same results. Mission, contact, fob is awesome. It is suffering from low frames though.
    Brothers in Arms

TG Arma Pathfinder

Comment

Yeah, I turned on a lot of the vehicle spawning stuff and it is affecting the performance very much. I'll have to dial that back a bit on the next change.
      |TG189| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Admin
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "Tactics in action can not exist if there is no action." - Scout

Comment

I played it this afternoon for about 30-40 minutes solo. Geared up, hopped to the MHQ, and rolled to the nearest red square in a Bearcat. I didn't see any performance issues during that time. Someone seemed to have gone through parts of Pyrgos (blue squares), so maybe it was having units activated in multiple regions at once that brought the performance down?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X