Sound Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Pack

Just wondering if anyone has any good sound packs or clips in Arabic of Farsi that I could use for DAC sayarray scripts. I found an arabic sound pack that someone else made for some other game (think it was insurgency mod or something like that), but the speaker was really relaxed and calm.

Re: Sound Pack

What do you want the OPFOR to say? A simple dialogue? or just the generic my god is better than yours chant?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
      What do you want the OPFOR to say? A simple dialogue? or just the generic my god is better than yours chant?
      Yah just the generic "allah akbar!" one, just want to know if anyone has a good one (that actually sounds like he's in a battlefield). And anyother good phrases involving battlefield communications (prefereably one that is yelling or has intensity in the voice). I found a good sound pack for an insurgency mod in BF2, but the speaker was really calm.

Comment

In that case, I got one for you already. I've used it for my prior missions.
        Check your PM.

However, if you need a dialogue in farsi. PM me with details and I'll get em done for you.

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

In that case, I got one for you already. I've used it for my prior missions.
          Check your PM.

However, if you need a dialogue in farsi. PM me with details and I'll get em done for you.
          Actually this is good, thanks.

Comment

Which is funny because Muslims worship the same god as Christians and Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Violence in HD View Post
              Which is funny because Muslims worship the same god as Christians and Jews.
              urghhh.... No they dont, i dont know if that was meant to be funny or something.
              PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan_the_bad View Post
                urghhh.... No they dont, i dont know if that was meant to be funny or something.
                Last I heard, that seems to be the case... same god, different prophets. Allah is simply the Arabic translation for the name "God". Christians and Jews of Arab decent also use the term "Allah" for "God".

Comment

Same god, same prophets except the last one.

Comment

It's the same God, the only difference is the time line they appeared, the true prophets and the books.

1st - There were the Jews and their true prophet is Moses, who revealed their beliefs.

2nd - Then came the Christians and was Christ who revealed their true beliefs.

3rd - Finally came the Muslims, that were revealed by [S]Moses[/S] Muhammad, but they also believe in Christ.

Old testament -> New testament -> Al-Coran

Note:
                    Jews -> Old testament
                    Cristians -> Old and New testament
                    Muslisms -> Al-Coran

What happened was that some of the Jews were not happy with their beliefs, then came Jesus and started a new religion, after that some Jews and Christians were confused about the two religions and [S]Moses[/S] Muhammad started a new religion. Simple isn't it?

Nowadays we have the coolest religion, the Mormons, with their prophet Joseph Smith.
                    Last edited by Jorge.PT; 05-16-2009, 12:16 PM. Reason: Corrected the Muslism from Moses to Muhammad, it was early morning when I wrote this...
                    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Just a minor but major thing for Islam.
                      "Mohammad" is not their "god", he is the messenger of God.
                      Jesus is mentioned also as a messenger/Prophet.
                      Also they differ with the holy trinity.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X