Settings Dialogue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings Dialogue

I've noticed that everytime a player gets into a vehicle, the settings dialogue seems to disappear from the action menu for the rest of the mission. Does anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it? Its the same settings menu script from the one General Carver posted a while ago.

Re: Settings Dialogue

Dude, i'm not sure what to say. Disappears for the rest of the game? Right now the settings dialogue I pulled out of xeno's mission is not present when a player is in a vehicle, but should be accessable when he is not and also after respawn. Works that way in my missions from what i've seen. You sure your using the template I posted up awhile back right?
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralCarver View Post
      Dude, i'm not sure what to say. Disappears for the rest of the game? Right now the settings dialogue I pulled out of xeno's mission is not present when a player is in a vehicle, but should be accessable when he is not and also after respawn. Works that way in my missions from what i've seen. You sure your using the template I posted up awhile back right?
      Yah. For some reason, I will see the settings option from the beginning of the mission, but after awhile, I noticed that it will always disappear. So I'm pretty sure its after getting into vehicles is when it does that.

Comment

Its got to be something in your mission. That setting dialogue works great on all my missions. And to back that claim up... Xeno was the one who helped me develope the looping script which keeps it running.

In the Mission/mod Developement post, find the post for the "settings" dialogue I made. Redownload that file and be sure you merge everything from the sample mission into your mission.
        Last edited by GeneralCarver; 05-07-2009, 12:11 PM. Reason: more 2 say
        Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X