Mission testing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission testing

Hi, I've been working on a few maps here and there and I wanted to get some opinions and testing for a mission I made. It is based in avgani that uses Team Status Dialog 9, DAC, Object placer script and is designed for ACE.

I intentionally left dac markers activated so you can see whats going on. The general gist of the mission is a convoy transporting a M1A2 to another base gets ambushed and the tanks tracks take a good hit. The objective is to keep the tank from getting destroyed until the recovery team arrives.

I wanted opinions specifically on DAC and the server load it would cause. I have few experiences with multiplayer DAC map performance and this one has quite a bit going on in it (its a CO30)
    For the curious, RCT 7 does not yet it exist but we are working on it.

Intentional typo as the forums wont let me post links for some reason......

qww.2shared.com/file/5718661/b9d1cac5/co30_RCT7_StuckPig_V10avgani.html

Re: Mission testing

S. Lee thanks for dropping by and welcome to TG!

I have just used DAC in a CoOp70 mission on Nabukonodexa called The Scientist, and while the DAC added a certain "unkown" element it added .5MB to the game file taking to a whopping 1.8MB which is fine when it is running, however loading in can be painful with this many players.

However 30 players should be no problem.

We can get a test session organised to test you mission for you.

Regards
    BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Just pop in Teamspeak sometime and ask some of use to test your map with you.
      Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralCarver View Post
        Just pop in Teamspeak sometime and ask some of use to test your map with you.
        Yup, during the peak hours of any day, there'll usually be some people on TS willing to help you out!

If you don't have TG's Teamspeak yet, you can get it here, or by clicking on the TeamSpeak button towards the top of your screen.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X