Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAC (avignon) missions are freaking TERRIBLE.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAC (avignon) missions are freaking TERRIBLE.

There, I said it.

Complete abortions. No, I'm not saying this like I could do better... but as a gamer who isn't a masochist I know what is fun. These missions are NOT.

Re: WAC (avignon) missions are freaking TERRIBLE.

Certainly you are entitled to your opinion, but perhaps offer some more constructive criticism. Some one worked quite a long time to put those missions together and would probably love to learn how to make them better (within reason obviously). Saying that something is terrible just stratifies the discussion needlessly and debates how 'good' a mission is subverting a more analytical discourse about what the mission does well and how these features should be incorporated into other missions and what could be improved and how to improve it.

Comment

What is your reasoning behind your opinions? betas missions are always of the highest quality. Just because it doesn't have twenty ace weapons crates doesn't mean it's not fun. I've always enjoyed WAC missions, and the newest ones are some of the best.

Comment

Agreed with the two previous posters. Beita's WAC missions, especially those on Avignon and featuring user controlled arty, have provided by far my best moments in Arma. They're also the most real feeling missions I've played.

Comment

Brilliant move, Violence in HD! I'm sure beta's motivation to make missions for you will skyrocket after reading your well-crafted constructive criticisms!

Comment

You just joined so I will cut you some slack. This is not "one of those" type of forums. People here respect one another and act at a higher maturity level than other forums. If you want to critiq a mission, feel free but when you do it add some input for improvments. "This just sucks" doesn't cut it.

Beita has spent a lot of time on his WAC missions for the TG community, he does this on his own free time with no compensation. If you think you can do better, then I suggest you make some missions for the community instead of ripping apart someone else's.

or..as my dad use to say.."don't let the door hit you on the way out" (cleaned up version)
            |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry Violence, but this would be a prime example of what not to do when starting a thread. Your post does nothing but flame the missions (and the creator), with no regards to the time and effort they've spent on making these missions for the TG Community. It's fine to offer constructive criticism when you can't do any better, but please choose your words more carefully next time as you could come across as you have now.

Basically, you're being rude and unncessary.

Thread is closed. Check your private messages Violence.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X