Breaking News........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News........

The Russians have broken off talks with NATO with violent affect.... the 8th Armoured Division for the Russian Army punched a lightning strike offensive through the NATO lines once Air defences were destroyed....

The Russians have caught everyone on the hop....is this happening....is this the beginning of World War 3?

The Faux News team are currently with the 32nd Armoured Regiment who have just been given orders to move out of Camp Jayhawk in the South East of the Schmalfelden region to get to the new Frontline defence positions in the North East.....

Wait...... we are getting unconfirmed reports that 3 Mi-24 Hind Gunships have been seen taking off from a North Eastern location possibly a new Russian FARP and are heading South East..............

It seems the first battle of the War will be between these Hind's and the 32nd Armoured Regiment .....

The time will be May 22nd..... dear god..............who will win?

Over to you General Carver..... send us the report!?!

;)

Seems like we may have two new mission to test!

RUN n GUN and Carvers new Uwar desert mission....

:)
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: Breaking News........

I hate you, testing all these awesome missions when I can't make it! Bah! Sounds sweet though! Can't wait to tear me up some 32nd Cav!!

Comment

This is going to be a short fun mission.... no revive... no medic gear...just mount up and roll! Blufor have 2 tanks, 2 Bradleys, 2 Vulcans and the Faux News team following....

Will be a fun mission for 24 players ...
      (16 Blufor, 2 Civs and 6 Opfor)

;)
      BlackDog1

Comment

Still trying to edit what I took from the first test of Vixen. But for some reason my After Effects is crapping up on me. I really need to format :(

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Yep some problems with the end triggers on RUN n GUN so I needto do a new version and upload tonight.

Was pretty funny though coming in for the attack run and the press were there filming it, after the kill zone I brought the Hind in to a hover to look at the damage and there was Faux News reporter General Carver...and we see on the text...

"Er....xcuse me...GENERAL CARVER....FAUX NEWS.... can I get an interview.....!!"

The Hind sits......it watches....

It's Pilots launches a barrage of rockets! into poor General carver!!! pilot says......

"NO COMMENT...."

;)

Apparently the cameraman survived to film said meeting... ;)

BD1
          BlackDog1

Comment

Triggers seem to have been sorted so I think..... its good to play!

;) Never can tell what the Dedi does to a mission though... :)
            BlackDog1

Comment

You can allways start a dedicated server on you own pc beside ArmA and connect to it (LAN) to test things.

That's how I start it on my own rig in a batch:

START "" /D"%CD%" /B "%CD%\beta\arma_server.exe" -profiles=/profiles -config=server.cfg -mod=DBE1;@aceip;@ACE;beta

Profiles, like arma.rpt, now get written to c:\profiles

You just have to setup a server.cfg with the values you want and put it in your ArmA folder.

And if you want to debug, means write stuff to your server rpt file, just use the following command:

hint localize "blabla";
              or
              hint localize format ["Debug Var: %1", _vartodebug];

Now you have entries in your server rpt that look like this:
              2009/05/12, 21:05:58 String NET: x_netinit.sqf XSendNetVarClient: _this = ["x_weather_array",[[3300,8850,0],[8800,15487,0],[13200,3540,0],[12786,13605,0]]] not found
              2009/05/12, 21:06:20 String NET: x_serverOPC player connected: _name = Xeno not found

Timestamp can be enabled via a variable in server.cfg (timeStampFormat="full";), "not found" is from localize.

Xeno

Xeno

Comment

Thanks mate, thats appreciated. Unfortunately it was something a lot simpler and rather embarrassing that needed fixing.... a moment of "idiocy" on the part of the mission maker..lol
                :)
                BlackDog1

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse