• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to work!

OK EVERYONE! Lets get this started!

Lets get a campaign started up!

My plan for a campaign!

Initial assault on island, capture of Cherno. [I am working on this] DONE!

Assault on eastern coast.

Assault on western coast.

Assault major arteries.

Each idea is ONE mission, similer to snakes 24 hr missions but it a capture the island style. By the end of the campaign, the whole island is Blufor.

Who wants to do what?

Initial assault on island, capture of Cherno. Ghost02

Assault on eastern coast. ???

Assault on western coast. ???

Assault major arteries. ???
    Last edited by Ghost02; 07-19-2009, 10:31 PM.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: Time to work!

I think this is a great project for everyone to get involved in. Snake did an amazing job getting this type of mission building going with the missions he's built.

This is a great oppurtunity to get some energy into this team and starting building missions that are truely TG and something we can build upon for a TG mission pack. I can't remember where we sit in regards to team size but alot of people are stepping up in here at TG and some of the best are here right now... no joke.

Also, this is intended to be fun and i don't want anyone getting the wrong idea but i just want you to know everyone appreciates the time you put aside to help this community out.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

OK the inital invasion is done. Anyone mind testing?

http://rapidshare.com/files/25778658...narus.pbo.html
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

i'd love to help out with this, i'd love to see some mission focused on the northern parts of the map, don't see much fighting over there

Comment

Well near the end of the campaign thats were the russians have their final defense. Could be US attacking that castle.
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

Comment

man its a long journey to the shore ghost :)

Comment

Better than getting shot into peices. If you went into the tanks, real bad idea.
              |TG|Ghost02
              TG Pathfinder

Comment

Hey guys, hows it coming with this campaign idea?

Spartan 4

Comment

i made a mission the capture UTES that could be part of this if you want, its a 20 man jip/respawn mission to clear infantry at the airfield and the 2 towns in the island

Comment

UPDATE: Mother in surgery, no more work from me. Anyone working on the planned missions? Lets start to talk guys.
                    |TG|Ghost02
                    TG Pathfinder

Comment

has there been a nuke released for ArmA2?? It would go really well with Nthamma's mission series he's got going.

Spartan 4

Comment

GeneralCarver will Accept Doing Part 2

I'm up for the challenge. I'll take the Assault on the East coast, which is part 2.

Ghost what naming convention are you using? Post the in game display mission name, the description and then the file name you saved it as, so I can following your naming convention.
                        Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

[TG]_COOP##_Campaign_P#

For the coop## it is number of players. the P# is what part. So your part would be 2. Thank you for accepting the hardest mission to make carver, looking forward to seeing whatcha got.
                          |TG|Ghost02
                          TG Pathfinder

Comment

Can we get an update on whats going on fellas?

Spartan 4

Comment

MISSION ONE: DONE Campaign_P1
                              MISSION TWO: ALMOST DONE [Carver] Campaign_P2A
                              MISSION THREE: DONE Campaign_P2B
                              MISSION FOUR: WIP [Snake] Campaign_P3
                              MISSION FIVE: WIP [Ghost] Campaign_P4

Once snake is done, we should start the campaign, My recommendation is have it every sunday with the same Platoon commander if possible. Run it like other campaigns are run, but on a smaller scale. Should be good stuff.
                              |TG|Ghost02
                              TG Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X