Falcon May you be blessed by the big boy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon May you be blessed by the big boy

I'm glad you fixed TOD for Red Dawn. it was HORRIBLE MAN lol.

Ask Tralic.

Re: Falcon May you be blessed by the big boy

Yea unfortunately my plan of being uber tactical with a night no NVG's mission looks like it got voted out :S. I'll have to try it later under different conditions.

Comment

It was really fun when we tried it, it's just that it ended for no reason after 30 minutes of trying to move through the woods...

Comment

Ha...you want to know about "DARK"....just ask anyone who played Operation Calm Storm! A mission where we picked the darkest night in the calendar (no moon), no nvg's all you had was headlights and flares.... and it generally took squads up to an hour to get from Paraiso airfield to the edge of Corazol...

This was one of my first missions that I created with Beita's help and in all the time I saw it played I saw 1 out of 6 objectives completed! That mission I still reckon was one of the hardest to appear on TG.

Obviously some enjoye that...and some said (after they arrived in the AO...and had forgotten to pack any flares at all) "I cant see a thing...this is stupid......"
        ;)

Nothing gave me greater pleasure than listening to the comms as the downed pilot and hearing the carnage as a convoy of 4 truck innevitably either got lost or the first two broke from the second two and hearing....."Where the f....are you? I cant see a damn thing?"

I may create another one for Chernarus... :D
        BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Originally posted by KJGJ View Post
          It was really fun when we tried it, it's just that it ended for no reason after 30 minutes of trying to move through the woods...
          I fixed that too

Comment

Calm Storm! Good memories, tis the reason I'm looking forward to the next BD1/Beta collaboration.

Comment

It was funny with Tralic. He said: "I bet we're gonna be walking around see muzzle flashes out of nowhere and all die"

20 minutes after walking. We see about 6 muzzle flashes. I don't remember who was in our squad. But he went down first. I took out 2 guys. hear shots enter me brains and then I die. then Tralic lols when I get headshotted :P

Comment

I don't think I played Calm Storm but I did play a mission where it was a similar situation, no NVG, flares, really really dark. We had to do a patrol through a forested area. Lots of people got separated and lost just as we were entering and then all hell broke loose with mortars falling and shots coming from nowhere. While I was alive I thought it was one of the coolest missions I'd played so far. And then I got killed by a mortar while trying to crawl to my SL while shooting at shadows.

Comment

I remember playing Calm Storm and going the southern route through the mountains, we got out of our vehicles and went on foot about half way there, we took slight contact so I was prone and then suddenly when someone popped a flare or someone fired a few shots I realized I was about 3 inches from a mine.

Then, my team ended up hanging back while the rest went into some of the towns (memory fails me atm, it was where the bus was) and we ended up moving very slightly south and seeing the downed pilot and CIA guy moving about.

Weren't you the pilot or CIA guy that time, BD? It was during an event.

Comment

Originally posted by blibblob View Post
                    I don't think I played Calm Storm but I did play a mission where it was a similar situation, no NVG, flares, really really dark. We had to do a patrol through a forested area. Lots of people got separated and lost just as we were entering and then all hell broke loose with mortars falling and shots coming from nowhere. While I was alive I thought it was one of the coolest missions I'd played so far. And then I got killed by a mortar while trying to crawl to my SL while shooting at shadows.
                    that mission was The patrol by beta, good memories of that one

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
                      Ha...you want to know about "DARK"....just ask anyone who played Operation Calm Storm! A mission where we picked the darkest night in the calendar (no moon), no nvg's all you had was headlights and flares.... and it generally took squads up to an hour to get from Paraiso airfield to the edge of Corazol...

This was one of my first missions that I created with Beita's help and in all the time I saw it played I saw 1 out of 6 objectives completed! That mission I still reckon was one of the hardest to appear on TG.

Obviously some enjoye that...and some said (after they arrived in the AO...and had forgotten to pack any flares at all) "I cant see a thing...this is stupid......"
                      ;)

Nothing gave me greater pleasure than listening to the comms as the downed pilot and hearing the carnage as a convoy of 4 truck innevitably either got lost or the first two broke from the second two and hearing....."Where the f....are you? I cant see a damn thing?"

I may create another one for Chernarus... :D
                      Please do.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                      The BigC

Comment

I just laugh when I think back of this mission.When I first started out on this one I thought this is horrible.But when you settle down your nerves and get use to comms it all was utter fun!

The explosions was amazing to see.And then off course the help cry's of someone that was lost in the darkness!Priceless.:icon_bigg
                        |TG| Eugene
                        sigpic
                        Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence-Jeremiah17:7

Comment

OK, I don't know who Big Boy is.. and I don't think I want to either. Nor his blessings.
                          Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X