The Very Basics of mission making.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Very Basics of mission making.

Hey folks. I'm trying to set up a very basic MP mission. A Marine rifle squad has to go into a village, root out the insurgents, search for weapons, and blow up any caches they find.

I've got the very basic stuff done. there are marines. There are insurgents. there are a couple of insurgent patrols.

What I need help with is setting up intros, objectives, and so forth. For instance, how do I tell the players that they're supposed to move into the village and blow up any weapons they find there? How do I set up the briefing?

Also, How do I create an objective such that once all the insurgents in the area are killed and the weapons cache is destroyed the mission ends?

I know these are basic questions, but I haven't had a lot of luck looking through the BIS forums. I've got Mr. Murrays guide, but it's too much information for me to make sense of right now. I would really appreciate some help. It seems like we've got lots of players for ARMA II and not enough missions!

Re: The Very Basics of mission making.

http://www.ofpec.com/tutorials/index...w&id=14&page=4
    OFPEC's tutorial. Really good basic information on waypoints, triggers, init commands, etc. It's what I just finished getting through and it's helped a lot.

Comment

Re: The Very Basics of mission making.

Perfect. That is exactly what I've been looking for.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X