Looking for some guidance to finish first mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some guidance to finish first mission

So, I've been working on my first mission, and I've gotten a majority of it done and working, but I've gotten to a point where I think I need some outside help. If anyone was willing, I'd like to have a chat with them over ts. I've got some small issues and questions about possibility of certain events.

I have looked around for answers to some of my questions, and some of them were there, just a little over my head. I started out knowing absolutely nothing about the editor and would now say I know an infinite amount more, but that's still probably like .01% of whats out there. I've been able to work out a lot of things on my own, but the remainder just seems like stuff that would take me the whole weekend to figure out, and maybe someone with experience an hour or two.

So, if you are willing to help me out, let me know. I'll be available after 6 pm CST today, and pretty much anytime over the weekend.

Thanks,

MitchKov

P.S. I'd also be willing to trade posts over the forums, if that's the route someone wants to take.

Re: Looking for some guidance to finish first mission

Wow, don't everyone volunteer at once...so, I've got the mission at about 95%. Still working on one objective for a later version.

I was hoping to test the mission with other players, everything seems to be working on my end, but it hasn't been run with a full squad on mp. It's only a 9 player coop, so I'd like to try it with at least 5 or 6 (obviously 9 would be preferable) to test the balance and what not.

So, do I host on my machine and get people to join up or is there a mission testing server? Additionally, anyone interested in being a guinea pig? Thinking maybe tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Re: Looking for some guidance to finish first mission

Your best bet would be to hop into the Arma editing channel on TS. There are normally a few people in there who can help out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X