Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Accessory Switching Script

Greetings editor gurus,

I have created a very fun script which simulates the ability to change weapon accessories on certain weapons in ArmA 2. Each weapon modified in this script has an alternate which the player can switch to via his action menu. Examples would be a regular M9 to a silenced M9 pistol or an M4A1 Aimpoint to a silenced M4A1 Aimpoint. The change is not instant. The player actually performs the medic healing animation to simulate working on the weapon. Although this is not entirely realistic, it adds a very fun element to the game and increased user interaction with their weapon load out.

100% multiplayer , JIP, respawn/non-respawn compatible. Tested and confirmed.

The Readme file included lists all weapons this script affects as well as instructions on getting it working in your mission.

LINK:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/12405221...WepnAcces.html
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Re: Weapon Accessory Switching Script

awesome work carver!

Comment

Great work Carver.
      Is this for aesthetic purposes or actual switching from non-SD to full SD capable?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Great!
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Its non-SD to full SD capable. There is a script running which takes care of the ammo conversion problem when your going back and forth with the silenced/ non silenced weapon combos.

The script removes your current weapon and gives you an alternate form of it. About 10 weapons are affected by this.
          Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Carver teh pro.

Comment

This is awesome, GJ. I'm looking forward to using this in game.
              When deeds speak, words are nothing.
              Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...