mission wont load when selected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mission wont load when selected

hey guys, i've noticed this with a few missions, but more importantly its happening to all of my new missions! :D

so does anybody know what causes this or how to fix it?

ty any help is much appreciated

Re: mission wont load when selected

What error message do you get, if any?
    Are you editing in vanilla or a modded exe?

Comment

there is no error message, it just loads up the default mission instead, i am using a modded target line but the mods are sound mods and the texture mod so i dont think that should so anything

Comment

just make sure you delete the vops_c_guns or w.e from the mission file if you're using the VOP sound mod. Other than that I don't know what else it could be...

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
        In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Never, NEVER edit missions with anything but a VANILLA version of ArmA2! PAY HEED.

Every time a mod is loaded in the mission editor, several components of it can/probably will be offloaded to the mission.sqm file as a required piece of data. VOP does this, for reasons I don't thoroughly understand. You can get rid of it easily enough if you search the mission.sqm thoroughly enough to remove any traces of VOP's presence, then reload ArmA2 with a clean slate and re-save. Warning, though, as pretty much everyone I know that has encountered this has needed to re-design the entire mission, as it was ingrained as well as radiation poisoning in Pripyat.

Comment

In the patch 1.03 they messed with some objects...

So a mission created with 1.02 is unlikely to work and you have to rework the mission in the editor to resave and re-upload..
            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...