Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mission editing collaboration real time has arrived!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission editing collaboration real time has arrived!!!

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the ALL CAPS title and hurting your tender feelings, but I think its totally appropriate for this exciting news!

Real time collaboration with mission editing is NOW POSSIBLE!

Today I used a free remote desktop software with another member. It worked great! I could see what he was doing and even able to edit myself on his machine!

It is simply an amazing tool for productivity and I can't imagine helping people any other way now.

Some of you might be familiar with the software already... info below

Software: Teamviewer

The download is only about 2 megs. Just install the free, personal use version and BAM! Now you got free remote desktop software!

Please please consider getting this. I know these days people have a lot of concern about Internet security and such. However, this seems very safe from our initial use and its very customizable as far as how much access you give someone in a session.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Re: Mission editing collaboration real time has arrived!!!

Yup, i'm the member he's on about :)
    really usefull program, and in a short time we took my idea for a tvtmap and what little i had done, and we brainstormed it into what i think will be a very fun tvt map!

good stuff i have to say!
    sigpic

"brum brum"

Comment

i like it :)
      also means if anyone is having a problem then its easier to help them if you can see whats going on yourself

Comment

That's a great idea!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X