Playtest help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playtest help

I think I am about finished for the Coop mission I've been working on. It is my first for ARMA2 and TG (I've done a couple for opflash before). I wanted to get a couple people to play through it and give it an actual multiplayer test and give suggestions before I submit it to the main server.

I have a dedicated server setup on my home network and can use that for the test -- I have 90k upload, which should be plenty for a few people, though it does tend to give a 100ms+ ping. I also hear rumors of a test server, so I was also wondering what all was involved with that.

I won't have time for this until this weekend though, friday night, sunday afternoon, or anytime saturday. I'll try and be around TS then, if nothing else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: Playtest help

Sunday afternoon would be good for me if your going ahead with this!
    What timezone are you in?
    Nihility

Comment

I'm in mountain time, which means pretty much anytime after noon eastern time on sunday. Ideally, I could get a couple people to test earlier in the weekend and tweak it a bit and do another on sunday :D

Comment

Okie Dokie.
        Im in GMT so you should be seven hours behind me (Dont get excited, the future is still pretty lame).

Ill be around tomorrow (Saturday) pretty much all day/night as ive canceled plans.

PM me when you roll outta bed :D
        Nihility

Comment

Pm me aswell ,I can assist in the testing.

Comment

got some good testing in tonight, thanks to sushi and karl, so hopefully can work on it tomorrow and iron out a few bugs and then will let you guys know. Thanks :)

Comment

I'm planning on running another test at 1:30pm eastern time today, in about an hour, if anyone is interested :) I'll be on TS.

The mission is fun!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X