Arty mod...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arty mod...

I dont supose anyone with the know-how (IE: not me :( ) has considered making a mod that lets you zoom in on the arty map screen? I know about using your normal map to figure out where your aiming but it could still be better.

Thoughts?
    Nihility

Re: Arty mod...

I think given the minimal deviation currently incorporated into the firing of artillery rounds the imprecise aiming system adds a much needed element of unpredictability. If you were allowed to line up the crosshairs so precisely and round deviation was so small there would be nothing stopping the user from sniping single infantry, which isn't what artillery is generally designed to do.

Comment

Maybe Jones' Mortar Script would be something to have?

Comment

You guys know you can still access (and zoom) the map while in Target Artillery mode, right?

Hello, 1m. precision.

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
          You guys know you can still access (and zoom) the map while in Target Artillery mode, right?

Hello, 1m. precision.

Yeah i know but you cannot move the Xhairs while in the map. So you have to go back out of map, move cross, go in to map again. It would be so much better if you could just zoom the arty map.
          Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Inkompetent View Post
            Maybe Jones' Mortar Script would be something to have?
            The jones mortar script is not for the regular Joe. I'm not knocking his hard work.....but it is extremely complicated to work his arty system. The normal online gamer would not be able to work it without tutorial. The way you have to align everything up is very time consuming.

Comment

Sounds even more lovely in that case, since it'll demand proper communication between artillery and an FO! :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X