Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle Rearming Script

Hello Everyone,

I have created a script which allows players to rearm, repair, and refuel the Default ArmA 2 vehicles.

Each side has four service points. Vehicle Service, Rotary Wing Service, Fixed Wing service, and Watercraft service.

In game, just drive your vehicle to the proper service point and use your action menu to start the script. To rearm vehicles be in the gunner seat. To repair and refuel vehicles be in the driver seat.

This does have a limitation. Vehicles which have multiple gunner seats can only rearm their primary gunner seat. This is due to current limitations with the ArmA 2 scripting engine.

Link below. Just download and follow the instructions I included in the Readme file.

Enjoy, hope this helps you in mission development,

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7158
    (my first script posted to armaholic <wipes tear away>)
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Re: Vehicle Rearming Script

Well done mate... nice work
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

ok question, I am modifying your script slightly so that i can rearm a UHy1 from the pilot seat

i removed gunner from the appropriate places and added driver in its place

i changed the magazine to

vehicle player removemagazines "14Rnd_FFAR";
      vehicle player addmagazine "14Rnd_FFAR";

it says rearming complete but the rockets are not added and i get 2 rearm actions in the action menu(if i do it again it adds a 3rd..and so forth)

any ideas?

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Nah. Its been weeks since i've released that. I'll have to take a look at it. I thought I had it setup already to rearm the FFARs on the UH1?
        Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralCarver View Post
          Nah. Its been weeks since i've released that. I'll have to take a look at it. I thought I had it setup already to rearm the FFARs on the UH1?
          nope in the rearm helo script it reloads only the miniguns

Comment

Bad News Charles.. now I remember why its this way. On vehicles where the Pilot controls the FFARs.. the UHEY, the HINDS etc. You can't use the "addmagazine" command to the vehicle or player to script in more ammo. It adds it to the gunner seat...where the FFARS are not controlled.

Right now I don't think it can be done, unless there is another way to script this which I'm not aware of. That is why I added those vehicle rearming points in the script to get around this problem.

So for now your out of luck. : (

Comment

that sucks :P Ah well I just put a vehichle service point on the deck of the carrier

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...