Need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Ok here i am making a mission in the sp editor when i learn that you had to make it in the mp editor, well is there a way to convert sp editor missions to mp editor missions so that upload will work when i finish the mission, breifing will work, etc.

P.S this is my first mission.

Re: Need help

There is no "SP Edítor" or "MP Editor". There's simply "The Editor". To play missions in multiplayer, just choose "Export to multiplayer" when saving your finished mission.

Comment

yes but when it comes to uploading the mision to the interner,etc... does'nt it not work or somthing

Comment

Works perfectly. When you export a mission to mutliplayer the mission file will be in your ArmA2\MPMissions\ directory.

Comment

ummmmmm its actually not

so i made a mission in sp then i exported it to mp and whent in the directory wich you talked about but the foldier is empty

Comment

There's SP and MP mode in the editor. SP mode through normal Singleplayer -> editor, and MP mode via Multiplayer -> New server -> select mission- > Edit

Comment

yes but when i select the mission i exported to mp theres no edit option

Comment

The reason is because you didn't create the mission in MP mode. What you need to do is in your "ArmA2 Other Profiles" directory which is located in "My Documents", go to your profile directory and transfer your mission directory from the "missions" folder to the "MPMissions". If you don't have "MPMisisons" in your profile directory then create one and then transfer it.

Then, you should be able to see your mission name highlighted in blue when you try to select a mission from MP. Hope that helps.

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

The mission came from behind.
                  Nihility

Comment

Guys, the differences between the SP and MP editor are slim and even non-existant at this point (however I haven't done any major scripting which is something that would probably be affected). I haven't found a single problem using the SP editor, maybe in later patches there will be problems but as of now it's fine.

To find the mission you need to look under your install directory arma folder not your my documents arma folder.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

I use only the MP editor, mainly because it allows you to test in a multiplayer environment, which is very important in a scripting sense as some commands behave differently.
                      It also allows for easy beta testing with other players.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X