The Bridges v2 Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bridges v2 Suggestions

Since this has proven to be a very popular mission I thought I'd start a new thread to get some feedback and suggestions. I know their are a few issues I have to address in v2 including a problem with the destroying the bridges accidentally triggering the wrong ending and some general AI stupidity both with the choppers and the armor I would be grateful for any suggestions in ways to improve this mission.

Re: The Bridges v2 Suggestions

I'd suggest looking into Mando Heliroute to see if it can help improving the helicopter behaviour.

Other than that I think I've already discussed all with you that I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkompetent View Post
      I'd suggest looking into Mando Heliroute to see if it can help improving the helicopter behaviour.

Other than that I think I've already discussed all with you that I can think of.
      Thanks Inkompetent I'll look into that script hopefully it will improve the AI's lack of intelligence

Comment

Deployable sandbags to provide cover for the .50cal as well as other defenders.

I'll give more when I think of them cause I had more after I played the mission.

| |

Comment

Oh, and right.. Possibility to put the M2 inside/on top of a building.

Should be fully doable, although possibly tricky.

Comment

Check the TG Script Bank thread for that sandbag script:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...ript-bank.html

would be interesting to see in that mission.

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X