something to get your juices flowing! TG MOD PACK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something to get your juices flowing! TG MOD PACK

Hey guys, The first TG Mod pack for Arma2 has been completed, Now we need some mission for it before the launch.

This is were you guys come in! You get to download it before anyone else and make a few missions. Now to keep this on the down low, please do not tell anyone that you have it, also post any missions you make for it in this thread.

Now for the fun stuff a list of whats in the mod pack!

British Cougars Units
    British Weapons Pack
    Chinook
    Helicopter Pack (With fast rope capability)
    British Landrover Pack
    Flare system for Jets
    F16
    and finaly to take us down memory lane Everon Island!

what i'm thinking is a few small mission ie ~20 players and maybe 1 or 2 big missions for a launch day sign up event!

Now go have fun and play around with these new toys and make some great mission!

TY

oh and of course the link :)

http://www.filefront.com/14786477/TG%20MOD%20PACK.7z

Re: something to get your juices flowing!

oh, if you have any trouble with it please PM me

Comment

Re: something to get your juices flowing! TG MOD PACK

Jet flare system only works on the vanilla A2 jets, and not the F-16 (which has it's own flare system).

| |

Comment

Dling
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Excellent work, admins! Will be looking forward in seeing these new missions coming out!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Good stuff.
            Question, when ACE2 comes out and very soon it will. These addons will be void yes?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

yes, this mod pack will be used until ace2 is released

Comment

It seems like the files have been corrupted:

! C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\My Downloads\TG MOD PACK.7z: CRC failed in TG MOD PACK\@TGModpack\Addons\sap_everon.pbo. The file is corrupt
                ! C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\My Downloads\TG MOD PACK.7z: CRC failed in TG MOD PACK\@TGModpack\Addons\sap_everon_config.pbo. The file is corrupt
                ! C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\My Downloads\TG MOD PACK.7z: CRC failed in TG MOD PACK\@TGModpack\Addons\sap_objects.pbo. The file is corrupt
                ! C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\My Downloads\TG MOD PACK.7z: CRC failed in TG MOD PACK\@TGModpack\Addons\sap_plants.pbo. The file is corrupt
                ! C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\My Downloads\TG MOD PACK.7z: CRC failed in TG MOD PACK\@TGModpack\Addons\ukf_l96a1.pbo. The file is corrupt
                ! C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\My Downloads\TG MOD PACK.7z: CRC failed in TG MOD PACK\@TGModpack\Addons\ukf_landrovers.pbo. The file is corrupt
                ! C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\My Downloads\TG MOD PACK.7z: CRC failed in TG MOD PACK\@TGModpack\Addons\ukf_misc.pbo. The file is corrupt
                ! C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\My Downloads\TG MOD PACK.7z: CRC failed in TG MOD PACK\@TGModpack\Addons\ukf_shared.pbo. The file is corrupt
                ! C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\My Downloads\TG MOD PACK.7z: CRC failed in TG MOD PACK\@TGModpack\Addons\ukf_ukweps.pbo. The file is corrupt
                ! C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\My Downloads\TG MOD PACK.7z: CRC failed in TG MOD PACK\@TGModpack\Addons\ukf_ukweps_cfg.pbo. The file is corrupt
                ! C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\My Downloads\TG MOD PACK.7z: Error - operation failed

I also noticed my firefox browser crashing several times after downloading this mod pack. I had to reinstall the browser in order to get that fixed.

I'll give it another shot and keep you guys posted.

Comment

It works fine now... don't know what was wrong before.

I noticed that the Para AT for UK forces had a little bug when aiming with the m136. Instead of showing the sights, it shows the back of his head... very odd. Anyone else have that problem?

You can find that unit in the COU faction > Para AT.

Comment

Works great.
                    |TG|Ghost02
                    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

thanks nthamma for the heads up on the installing error, hopefully yours was just a one off.

Comment

British Cougars units????!!! OMG! I hope they are all blonde and over 40!
                        Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

I see the back of head also. Hey, how do the flares work?
                          |TG|Ghost02
                          TG Pathfinder

Comment

The flares are listed as one of the weapons. Just simply select them and drop
                            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

hmm ok. I will look again.
                              |TG|Ghost02
                              TG Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X