Mission Creation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Creation

Hello. I am fairly new to TG and have just started playing Arma2. I am currently serving in the US Army and have been in for 7 years and have 2 Iraq deployments behind me. I am posting here to let anyone that creates mission know that I would love to help out. Not very good at using the editor yet, however, I would be able to provide first hand knowledge as well as a Quality Control of sorts for maps, Operations Orders and the like. Please PM me or reply and let me know. I want to do as much as I can for this community to show my appreciation.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Mission Creation

Contact Carver, he's putting together a list of people with real life experience to be dedicated consultants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X