Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Vetren Mission Consultants Rooster

Hey Developers,

This post should act as a list of people in our community which we can contact and run mission ideas or aspects by when we want a "reality check" from someone who's "been there and seen that". We got a lot of combat Vetrens in our community and some are eager to help in mission design.

Please only reply in this forum if you have the name of someone who you want to add. Don't forget to get their exact TG forum profile name so we can PM them.

Reply format...

Person's TG Forum profile Name
    Short bio of military career and experience.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Dredge

First one...

Name: Dredge

Bio:
    I have been in the army for 7 years. 5 years of that have been with the infantry. We have trained many different scenarios and rehearsed different mission types. I have had two deployments to Iraq. While there I conducted numerous raids, several Helo insertions, Operations Post missions, as well as area recon. I can offer my real world training and experiences. I have several missions from Iraq that would translate perfect into the ArmA game play. As far as quality control i can review missions and mission objectives and help maintain an authentic military experience, as well as recommend units/assess for particular missions. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

BarnesBL0278

NAME: BarnesBL0278
      BIO:
      United States Marine Corps, 2004-2009
      Basic Training
      School of Infantry
      4x Rifle Expert
      Iraq (10Mar2008-10OCT2008)
      Aviation Electrician CH-46E Seaknight, AO (Aug2005-Jun2009)
      Rifle Coach at Wilcox Range (Dec2005-Mar2008)

Comment

Re: TG Vetren Mission Consultants Rooster

Ill add one for you
        Name: Boondocksaint

Bio:
        "I am Active Duty airforce. I have had a couple jobs in the Security forces career field. I was a M249 gunner for nuke weapon storage area. I deployed to Iraq in 2004 and ran convoys transporting detainees. I became Phoenix Raven in 05 and deployed again in 06, airlifting high value prisoners to the kurds in the north from Camp Bucca. I became a regular SF member (AF COP) in 07 and went to CPEC (close precision engagement course), and I am now a investigator for the USAF JDET(joint drug enforcement task force)."
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X