Thanks, tinkerers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, tinkerers.

Without those that toil away in proverbial dungeons of incomprehensible (to my eyes) code, making missions for the uneducated, unwashed masses that play on the server... well, there wouldn't be much of a point to ArmA 2 here, would there?

Keep cranking those missions out, dudes. It really is appreciated.

Re: Thanks, tinkerers.

Originally posted by Gill View Post
    Without those that toil away in proverbial dungeons of incomprehensible (to my eyes) code, making missions for the uneducated, unwashed masses that play on the server... well, there wouldn't be much of a point to ArmA 2 here, would there?

Keep cranking those missions out, dudes. It really is appreciated.
    I'm completely of the same opinion Gill, ArmA2 is a good game mainly because of the community, scripters, missions and addons makers.

Luckily we have a bunch of good ones at TG and they really should be praised more often. I really fell that these guys are the backbone of this community.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

ok fellow mission makers and those of the Mission Dev team.
      Lets take a knee, I think we're about to be knighted!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
        ok fellow mission makers and those of the Mission Dev team.
        Lets take a knee, I think we're about to be knighted!
        Make sure they have steady hands.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Sure wouldn't! Thanks for your appreciation.
          Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Sharpining my Broad Sword 8) GJ guys an thanx alot of aspects of this game would be truly unknown to me an I'm sure alot of others.
            "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
            "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
            Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X