TG mod pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG mod pack

ok guys, now that we have released the mod pack and updated it, we would like to get your opinions on what's in it at the moment. By this we would like you to tell us if there are any mods inside it that you don't think are needed.

Then maybe if there are any mods that you guys would like to see.

But firstly comment on what's in at the moment.

TY

Re: TG mod pack

Firstly, I'd like to thank you all admins for your hard work in getting a TG mod pack out. We really appreciate all your work that you put into this so thanks a bunch! :)

Secondly, while playing around with a few of the new units, I noticed that the landrover was glitched in that when you were in the driver seat the screen would turn all white making it impossible to see in front of you when driving. Other than that, everything is great!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Originally posted by nthamma View Post
      Secondly, while playing around with a few of the new units, I noticed that the landrover was glitched in that when you were in the driver seat the screen would turn all white making it impossible to see in front of you when driving. Other than that, everything is great!
      i haven't seen that, and i drove around all of everon in a landy and its was perfect. even had time to drink a can of lilt and leave it in the landrover for everyone else

Comment

Strange... have you tried in Namski island? That's the island I encountered that small glitch. Might just be on my end only... in that case, would be my own problem.

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X