Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll - Interest in using Google Docs

Hey Guys,

With the addition of our mod pack to the servers, us mission designers now need to think about keeping track of class names for various addons.

I just activated Google Docs to view some spreed sheets I had with information for one of my scripts. I tried it because I had not reinstalled MS Office on my desktop. I am really impressed with the ease of using their online office tools. Its compatible with Microsoft Office file types. Also, you can easily share information with other google accounts, which I'm sure most of you have.

I was thinking, It might be nice to have TacticalGamer ArmA community get a Google docs account for keeping track of addon class names and other reference lists used in mission editing. The main advantage I see, is that you wouldn't have to go hunting through forum posts for finding the right post that contains class names you need. Everything would be in one place.

So, would you guys be open to using something like google docs to keep track of mission editing related info?
    Yes
    100.00%
    No General, go stuff fit. : )
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GeneralCarver; 11-21-2009, 11:39 PM. Reason: misspells and more to say.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Re: Poll - Interest in using Google Docs

GeneralCarver I don't vote because I'm no mission maker, but this is a very good idea.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Re: Poll - Interest in using Google Docs

Well, I haven't ever used Google Docs before. Honestly I've never ever heard about it before. Thus I can't really comment since I don't have a clue about how it works, but I'll take a look at it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X