Found a bug with the Chinooks 8)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a bug with the Chinooks 8)

"It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
    Norman Schwarzkopf

Re: Found a bug with the Chinooks 8)

Wow..........I think the bigger questions is how many trips did it take to get the two jolly green giants back to base?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

That was already in Arma1. Pretty funny :)

Comment

I don't think that's a bug with the Chinook. I think you see to Giant men out back. Looks like Private Donegal has been eating his Wheaties... LOTS of them.. like at every meal... for most of his life.
        Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

I think the game engine has just finally starting rendering the size of my character in prorpotion to my actual Awesomeness!
          The Don Abides...

Comment

Imagine how big I would be then?!?!

Comment

This happened to me in a rib yesterday. Except it was with a crow....in my face....for the 1000000th time that day. Is there any way we can change the crow model so its a tiny spec? Almost invisable?
              Nihility

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X