Stepping Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stepping Down

I have decided to step down at head of TG mission team. Due to a change of interests on my part and an opportunity which has opened up to me for managing the ArmA 2 community for the group I consider my "home clan" for the ArmA game series.

I have enjoyed my time editing here. I do plan on being involved with the TG community to some extent and will also make maps on an individual basis.

I hope that someone within the current mission team can step up to lead and move this part of the TG community forward to produce some really good content.

General
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Re: Stepping Down

I hate to see you leave my friend. But I am happy that you are moving to greener pastures. Please dont forget us..........

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Really sad to see you leave, General. I was really looking forward in that project. I wish you the best of luck and please keep in touch!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Sorry to see you leave but see you on the field! You have to promise us to revive your old Steven-Seagal impersonations on the servers.
        Take care.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X