Operation Ultra, Long-form combined arms TVT for 50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Ultra, Long-form combined arms TVT for 50

As the title says I am now working on a mission which requires close coordination from helicopters, fixed wing jets, logistics, armor and infantry. Essentially, two non-aligned (but not necessarily hostile) OPFOR factions (8 man Russian SF and 16 insurgents) hold the only road to resupply a FOB. A BLUFOR special forces squad (12 man) must clear the route. However, they will likely be outnumbered making a head-on attack difficult. Therefore, to assist them they can all on 2 AH-6s, 2 F-35s, 2 M163s or 2 mortars. Once the special forces are able to satisfactorily clear the road then 3 logistics truck drivers need to make 3 trips to the North FOB to deliver nine total fuel trucks. They have two hours to complete this task until OPFOR wins. Players respawn in 150 seconds so the battle over the road should be constantly intense.

Excerpt from the brief
    The American's northern forward operating base is running dangerously low on fuel. However, the only road from the fuel supply point to the FOB is controlled by insurgents and Russian special forces. Moreover, all alternate routes to the base are believed to be heavily mined. In order to secure the road a special forces operational detachment has been allotted armor support, air support and artillery. Once the road is secure all 9 fuel trucks at the depot must be transported to the FOB. Russian special forces and a determined insurgency will try and assure that none of these trucks pass by setting up ambushes. If the Russians and insurgents can hold the road for approximately two hours they can declare victory - Fuel Trucks Respawn 3 minutes - MH-60 Respawn 5 minutes - Armor Respawn 10 minutes - AH-6 Respawn 12 minutes - F-35 Respawn 15 minutes - Players Respawn 150 seconds - By Sam Hoy
    I should have a working version by tomorrow, so hopefully we can play it Monday night.

Re: Operation Ultra, Long-form combined arms TVT for 50

Sounds awsome.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

oh yeah, sam hoy is back with his TvT missions. Waiting for the word EPIC to show up in a thread about one of his missions.
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

I'm uploading version 1 now. In the meantime here's something to wet your appetites.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X