Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I need help! I am remaking golden eagle and all is done EXCEPT THE HARD PART!

Scripts.

Heres what I need:
    The mission is TVT with opfor blufor and civilians, the civlians are acosted by blufor and opfor about joining their side. here is the dialog.

Opfor sees civi.
    Opfor asks civi to join his side over direct
    Civi has an option to join his side via the action menu.
    The Opfor can kill the civi if he refuses, via his gun.

Blufor sees civi
    Blufor asks civi to join his side via direct
    Civi has an option to join his side via the action menu.
    The blufor can arrest the civi and place him in a cell via the action menu.

I know it is possible, and easily possible. Any help is appreciated.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: Help!

Group status dialog. Jack it from Xeno's domination mission in the scripts folder.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Re: Help!

Put they are switching from independent to blu and op.
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X