Easa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easa

Hey ive been trying to get the ace EASA script working in the single player editor but no luck so far.

I place the module in, near or next to an already existing hanger but get an error message when the map loads saying the module cannot find a hanger.

Then i tried putting in my own hanger and sticking the module near that. Same error.

Where am i failing?
    Nihility

Re: Easa

If you want to remove the need for a hangar and just dump the thing anywhere, put this line in the init field of the easa module:

Code:
    this setVariable["NoHangar", true]
    For more stuff including how to get nukes go here: community.bistudio.com/wiki/Features_of_ACE2#EASA_.28module.29

[no hotlink as I don't post enough!]

Comment

Nihility

Comment

God damnit!!!!
        I still cant get the nukes to work.
        Ive tried putting this setVariable["NUKES", x] in the aircraft int AND the easa int and then JUST the easa int (seperating the hanger variable with ; ) and still nothing.
        I really wanna nuke Utes today, help!
        Nihility

Comment

Code:
          this setVariable["NoHangar", true]; this setVariable["NUKES", 1]
          The wiki entry is:

Lets the mission designer allow the usage of nuclear weapons.
          this setVariable["NUKES", x] or obj_name setVariable["NUKES", x]
          x stands for 1 ALLOWED, 0 NOT ALLOWED
          Default is "NOT ALLOWED"
          x being 1 or 0 for allowed and not allowed respectively. The rest of them are like that too, the wee bits below where it says 'x stands for..' are what you need to put in the place of x for the thing to work. So if you wanted to access the weapons of every side regardless of what plane you're in using the 'SIDE' variable then you'd use
          Code:
          this setVariable["SIDE", -1]
          etc

If you want a grand view, there's a huge hill east of chernagorsk that you can put a playable guy (in addition to your plane set as player) on whilst you nuke the city. After you drop the nuke from the plane, press 'T' for teamswitch and hop into the guy on the hill then chill and watch.
          Last edited by cheesemenbashi; 12-16-2009, 08:48 AM.

Comment

You've lost me, Cheese. I thought the NoHangar variable was an int, not a boolean. Also, if 0 is false and 1 is true, what's -1?

Comment

Don't ask me, ask ace! The biki page here:

community.bistudio.com/wiki/Features_of_ACE2#EASA_.28module.29

has a big list of all the possible EASA init fields you can use along with how you can use them. I have no idea why the person who did the documentation decided to alternate between 1/0, true/false for nukes and hangars respectively. I'm just going by exactly what the documentation says.

The -1 thing is an option in the SIDE thing. Here's the biki entry:

SIDE
              Lets you only choose from weapons arsenal of a certain faction side, i.e WEST only, EAST only or both.
              By default e.g if this rule is not set, it selects the weapons from the side for the aircraft you wish to change the loadout.
              this setVariable["SIDE", x] or obj_name setVariable["SIDE", x]
              x stands for 0 EAST, 1 WEST, -1 ALL
              Default is "SIDE OF AIRCRAFT"
              If I ignore this, and don't add any SIDE setvariable, EASA will give weapons out based on the plane. If I roll up in an su-25 it'll give me russian weapons. A harrier, it'll give me US weapons.

If I do put this setVariable["SIDE", x] in the init field of my EASA module, x can be 3 values.

this setVariable["SIDE", 0] - If x is 0 then no matter what aircraft are near when you activate the loadout option it'll give you russian weapons for your plane. FAB-250s, R-73s and Ch-29s. I can park my harrier and load it with fab-250s.

this setVariable["SIDE", 1] - If x is 1 then no matter what aircraft are near when you activate the loadout option it'll give you american weapons. LGBs, Maverickss, FFARs etc I can park my su-25 and it'll be fine with loading me up on mavericks.

this setVariable["SIDE", -1] - If x is -1 then it's party time. Turn up in any aircraft and EASA will offer you both russian and american weapons for your plane. So could load up my su-25 with fab250s, mavericks and some LGBs for good measure.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X