AfghanVillage/Razani/Avgani map problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AfghanVillage/Razani/Avgani map problem

I've moved CAA1 mods and all the map mods into one folder called @MAPS. When I load Arma2, it comes up with an error saying missing 'CA Plants' out of Afghan village map. I just click ok then it loads up arma then comes up with an error on the menu screen saying its missing a building, blah blah, i click continue. But then whenever I load Razani or the other maps on singleplayer and multiplayer my arma crashes and I have to restart it.

Can anyone help?

Re: AfghanVillage/Razani/Avgani map problem

Originally posted by Rye View Post
    I've moved CAA1 mods and all the map mods into one folder called @MAPS. When I load Arma2, it comes up with an error saying missing 'CA Plants' out of Afghan village map. I just click ok then it loads up arma then comes up with an error on the menu screen saying its missing a building, blah blah, i click continue. But then whenever I load Razani or the other maps on singleplayer and multiplayer my arma crashes and I have to restart it.

Can anyone help?
    First thing, try to adjust the order of mod loading to the following:
    beta;@cba;@ace;@acex;@MAPS

If that doesn't work, I would suggest using the default install locations for CAA1 and CBA, and using this mod order:
    beta;@cba;@ace;@acex;x\caa1;x\oac\oac_core

I've never tried to move CAA1/condense it into a single folder like that, but I do know that you can run into that type of error if CBA, beta, ACE, and CAA1 aren't loaded in a specific order.

Hope that helps.

edit: Oh, and if you moved the #plantsclassic stuff into the @MAPS\Addons\ folder without following the directions it gives, that could cause another issue as well.

Comment

Re: AfghanVillage/Razani/Avgani map problem

Well, after I downloaded it off Yoma's Addon Sync, you need to 7zip all the pbo's etc.

That was why it was crashing.

Thanks anyway.

edit: I can play Razani, but still having problems with the other maps for some reason.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X