Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poppy

Opinions? Comments?

Play V4 before commenting though, it is much much much improved and has betas detain script, so gameplay is much better.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: Poppy

I'll be sure to post one, when I get to play it. Hopefully soon.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

did you fix the respawn?? namely the pilot respawn?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Played it last night. Things to fix
        * Put Opfor further away from civs at start. Why? because most people join the first side they see because I don't think you would defy someone with a gun right?
        *Fix pilot respawn the MH6 should respawn or at least have a FARP for repairs.
        * Increase the amount of ammo at opfor spawn why? we ran out after 20 mins
        *Add mission paramaters with time of day
        *Add time limit win conditions to mission paramaters
        * Make it clear that NOBODY should shoot an unarmed civ even if they are not cooperating
        Thats all I can think of for now.
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Well I am done with Poppy to be honest.
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
            Well I am done with Poppy to be honest.
            I like it and so do others. I can help you make a new version if you like - I would not advise having this kind of mission on the public server though.

Comment

I want it off the servers!
              |TG|Ghost02
              TG Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X