Saving in .pbo ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving in .pbo ???

I finished a mission here, but even if I save it on "export to multiplayer" it doesn't save in .pbo ...

Also it don't even save in the @ \ArmA 2 Other Profiles\W-Cephei\MPMissions

It only saves on \ArmA 2 Other Profiles\W-Cephei\missions as "mission.sqm" file

Here is the folder:
    http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/42162655/file.html

What I have to do to save as .pbo?

Thx...

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Re: Saving in .pbo ???

edit: Your mission doesn't have a player, which might prevent the editor from exporting it. Failing that check that writing permissions to Arma2\MPMissions are in order, virtual storage is disabled etc...

Missions(.sqms, not pbos) edited in the SP editor will be saved to where yours is, missions edited in the MP editor will be saved to MPMissions.

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
      edit: Your mission doesn't have a player, which might prevent the editor from exporting it. Failing that check that writing permissions to Arma2\MPMissions are in order, virtual storage is disabled etc...

Missions(.sqms, not pbos) edited in the SP editor will be saved to where yours is, missions edited in the MP editor will be saved to MPMissions.
      hm, yes, saving in the MP editor saves the mission to MPmissions, but it still on .SQM. Even if I add a player.

Comment

Never ever used the MP editor, so I'm not entirely sure how it does things, but are you looking in your My Documents\ArmA 2\mpmissions folder, or your ArmA 2\MPMissions folder as in your ArmA 2 install dir? It should be the latter that the PBO file is created in.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkompetent View Post
          Never ever used the MP editor, so I'm not entirely sure how it does things, but are you looking in your My Documents\ArmA 2\mpmissions folder, or your ArmA 2\MPMissions folder as in your ArmA 2 install dir? It should be the latter that the PBO file is created in.
          OMG!!! THANK YOU!!!

but what now? I have to pack it into a .RAR with a folder with the name of the mission? or can I just upload the .PBO and it will work on TG servers?

Comment

I'm sure the admins want a .pbo because they can just drop it into the server without unpacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
              I'm sure the admins want a .pbo because they can just drop it into the server without unpacking.
              good, I just need to fix something here and its done...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X