Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam Battles

Gentlemen,

Due to the many requests for converting the "Battle of Ia Drang" mission to be compatible with the ACE mod, I have finally had the time to do so with new updates. I have incorporated fighter air support to simulate "Broken Arrow" from the actual event that took place. In addition, Skin has made changes on the objective line to make the mission more accurate in what actually happened during the battle. If you find any glitches, please feel free to let us know (Socom, Skin, or myself).

The next battle that I've been working on is the "Battle of Khe Sanh". It will consist of many new features that I hope to finish for this great community before the end of this year. Here are a few screenshots of the WIP "Battle of Khe Sanh":

If you have any suggestions or anything you would like to see for the next Vietnam battle, feel free to use this thread for discussion. I am hoping to be working with Skin and Socom again on this one since they did such an outstanding job in directing and assisting in developing "Battle of Ia Drang". So, please feel free to let us know what you would like to see on the upcoming Vietnam battle missions. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the new updated "Battle of Ia Drang".

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Re: Vietnam Battles

Looking forward to it nthamma

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Looks good buddy! I cant wait to give it ago! Question, did you give the Automatic Rifleman M-60's?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

wow awesome dude! cant wait for khe sanh! now i can listen to khe sanh by cold chisel and play the mission at the same time =p
        sigpic
        excuse my poor english, im australian

Comment

Looks good. We really could do with a vietnam map though.

Comment

Looks great, can't wait to play it.

Comment

Might want to hold off on the Battle of Khan She. I am just about to start a map for that exact area.

Comment

Originally posted by h3killa View Post
                Might want to hold off on the Battle of Khan She. I am just about to start a map for that exact area.
                I am aware h3killa. I was the one that talked to you on TS. Take your time on it though since the objects and scripts can easily be transferred to a different map... will just need some readjustments. I am just starting on it and picked a random map to do it on but I'll wait until you finish up. Like I said, don't rush it and make sure it accurately resembles the actual landscape and I will do my part ;) If you need help or any guidance, Skin and Socom are very familiarized with the Vietnam conflict and can definitely help you get started. Thanks for your help h3killa!

And to answer Dredge's question: Yes, the ARs are now equipped with the M-60.

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X