Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is working on TG ACE Domination these days?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is working on TG ACE Domination these days?

I've got a few bug reports.

-The ACE features seem stop working from time to time for no apparent reason. things like weapons rest, setting grenades, that sort of thing.

- players sometimes lose control of their parachutes, steering, speed control.

- Some players are spawning in that seem to be AI. You don't get a team name when you look at them, they're not in a group, and they're not receiving VOIP.

- I keep getting shot. Someone was telling me it was because I was standing out in the open saying rude things to a T-90, but I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

- Any chance we could get a couple of back pack nukes for taking care of that one guy who is hiding under a truck in a town that is otherwise completely cleared out?

Re: Who is working on TG ACE Domination these days?

Originally posted by FrankManik View Post
    -The ACE features seem stop working from time to time for no apparent reason. things like weapons rest, setting grenades, that sort of thing.
    HALOing does that. It uses displaySetEventHandler instead of displayAddEventHandler, so all ACE keybinds are gone if you HALO.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankManik View Post
      I've got a few bug reports.

- I keep getting shot. Someone was telling me it was because I was standing out in the open saying rude things to a T-90, but I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

- Any chance we could get a couple of back pack nukes for taking care of that one guy who is hiding under a truck in a town that is otherwise completely cleared out?
      LOL!

As for the first 2,
      1. The haloing messes up ACE keys and all parachute bugs are ACE bugs not domination bugs.
      2.That group/JIP bug has been a problem in domination since ArmA1 so until the original creator (Xeno) of domination figures figures it out, there is little chance of it being fixed.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I've been itching to do a complete revamp of Domination for TG one of these days -- frankly, it's just too big a machine for our needs. What I'd like to see (and what I'll do, eventually, with time permitting), is a persistent mission modeled after Domination without any of the extra sludge dripped over-top -- like "Team Status", complicated artillery operator scripts, and all the other custom stuff that seems to eventually slow the server to a stand-still.

Don't get me wrong, I love Xeno's work (and more recently, the TG efforts to modify it), but there's so much junk in there we don't need and that constantly negatively affect the server that I think a fresh start is the best thing.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll be sure to let people know in server the next time it comes up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X