Mlrs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlrs

Does anyone know if the MLRS is being fixed or is someone modding it top work or whats going on with it?

I could see it being very handy on domination maps :)
    Nihility

Re: Mlrs

I believe the issue is that it starts loaded with the wrong ammunition, and needs to have the proper rocket ammunition loaded into it during initialization. It's been a while since I've looked at the editor, though, so I can't be more specific.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankManik View Post
      I believe the issue is that it starts loaded with the wrong ammunition, and needs to have the proper rocket ammunition loaded into it during initialization. It's been a while since I've looked at the editor, though, so I can't be more specific.
      Is that what causes it to have no aiming module except point and hope?
      Nihility

Comment

Once you sync the Artillery module to an MLRS battery and swap out its ammo, it works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
          Once you sync the Artillery module to an MLRS battery and swap out its ammo, it works fine.
          Ah. That sounds a bit beyond my editor skills :p
          Nihility

Comment

Nah Soupy, it's easy.

Whilst in the 2D Editor, look to the far-right column and select "Modules" from the F# list (it's below the usual things like Units and Triggers). Double-click anywhere (but preferably close to your MLRS battery) and select "Artillery" from the unit selection menu. Accept the selection.

Again from the far-right column, select "Synchronize" at the very bottom of the F# list. Now click and drag from your Artillery module to the MLRS battery. When you release, you should have a span of blue line extending from the module to the unit -- this shows that the unit is synchronized with the module, which is necessary for a handful of ArmA's modules.

Last step! Double-click on your MLRS unit and in the Initialization field, type the following:

Code:
            this removeMagazines "12Rnd_MLRS"; this addMagazine "ARTY_12Rnd_227mmHE_M270";

Boom! You've got 12 working rounds of 227 mike-mike at your service. If you want additional magazines (like a cheater!), just add a few more "this addMagazine" commands.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X