Thump Thump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thump Thump

all i ever see is the four balded Huey... does arma have the old school dual blade for that awesome thump thump thump sound??

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Thump Thump

That's a lot of hairless Huey you got there, Jack. That a wax, or did you shave it off?

Comment

Ha Ha No... Its Just Early for me and I Canttype

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/HueyClub

Jack lets go!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hey Jack been looking around and I found THIS it has some nice sounds in it. the huey doesnt have the old school thump but is does sound better. give it a look see.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

pssst...it's included in the ACE mod. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
              pssst...it's included in the ACE mod. :)
              There's a two-bladed Huey in ACE? :0

I only knew of the Cobra. Now this is getting sweeter by the day ^^

Comment

No the RH Helisound is what I meant. Sorry to excite you Inko, although I wished it we had more variants of the Huey.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X