TG Mission Dev Team Leader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Mission Dev Team Leader

OK guys, its about time we elected a new team leader, what I propose is that you get a week or so to nominate someone you think would make a good leader.

you can nominate yourselves if you want to, but to make things fair all nominees will be put into a poll.

If after a week, and there is not an overall winner, the person/s with the fewest votes will be eliminated from the poll and a new one will be put up.

Now for those who are wondering what the position entails i will give my best shot here at explaining what you would need to do.

The TL would be responsible for motivating this team into participating in group tasks and also in under taking individual projects

the team leader would also be in charge of expanding this group and inviting new mission makers into the team.

As a final note the TL does not have to be a SM but they do have to be an active member of the TG Arma2 community

(ALL NOMINATIONS GO IN THIS THREAD PLEASE)

Re: TG Mission Dev Team Leader

I hereby nominate LowSpeedHighDrag

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I nominate LowSpeedHighDrag.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I nominate Lq.Snake/Nthamma
        Last edited by LowSpeedHighDrag; 12-27-2009, 03:35 PM. Reason: wrong forum name

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Lq.Snake
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

i know nothing about this but i think that it needs to be a person with a great mind that can group our wonderful mission makers into Chinese wilding code warriors.....

i am willing to step up, but i would like to have someone that i know can steer this ship in the proper direction, my vote would be LSHD or Scope, or Skin, or Falcon.... doesnt bother me, my support is here 100%

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

LowSpeedHighDrag =)

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

You just don't want to nominate yourself. LOL!
                |TG|Ghost02
                TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

First of all, Thank you all gentlemen for voting me for TG Mission Dev Team Leader. Your vote and confidence in me are not unappreciated. In fact, it is very well received and I'm very, very greatful for them. So again thank you.

Second of all, I would like to withdraw my votes.
                  Reason:
                  I would like to concentrate my current efforts and time into ArmA administration responsibilities first.
                  It is a steep learning curve and I for one would not like to mess it up.

However, I am absolutely willing. In fact, would love to assist our nominated Mission Team Leader in their future projects whoever it may be.

Gentlemen, I sincerely hope that you all understand my reason/s and accept my withdrawal from this nomination.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

LowSpeedHighDrag!

He really wants to do it!

Comment

from this post onwards and above, any nominations for lshd will be ignored, as per his request.

im away for a week as of now. when i come back i will finalise this up

Comment

*switches vote to lq.snake* While I think snake is an amazing mission designer, I did not vote for him before since he has been busy with college. I don't want to put more responsibility on him unless he feels he is up to it.
                        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Although I really do appreciate you guys voting for me, I think I'm going to have to step back on this one. I feel like I won't be much of a useful mission DEV TL starting 2-3 weeks from now since I will be going back to school. Unfortunately, school takes priority over my hobbies (:() and I surely don't want to be an inactive TL either. In addition, I don't think it'll be fair to anyone who really wants to step up for this position.

So, therefore, I am requesting a withdraw from this nomination and I truly hope you guys understand. Thank you.

v/r

*Switches vote to Socomseal93*

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Sam Hoy

Comment

*Changes vote to Finucan* STOP DROPPING OUT OF THE RACE were running out of people to vote for hehe. Lets make a new rule, if you are unable to take the team leader position please post here so we don't vote for you. (that means you college kids).
                              |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X