TG Official Test Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Official Test Server

I realize the admins are kind of busy at the moment with .. everything, but, I would like to see some sort of official TG test server available to mission makers.

Depending on how it goes, it would be nice to take it one step further. Every mission that is put into the Mission Depot thread would be first put on the test server. A thread similar to the mission depot could be maintained here, a allow/reject thread. Anyone that has access to this forum can hop on the test server, and try out the missions on it. If something in them doesn't work and is game-breaking (will have to define this), submit a post to the thread rejecting and why. Otherwise, if the mission works, submit a post to the thread allowing it.

Admins who put missions on the servers simply check that thread for any "allow" missions that aren't on the servers, put them up and delete the post.

Not sure how it is handled currently, and this may be a bit more work, but I think it will help spread out the payload. Also, it will greatly raise the bar in terms of Quality Assurance. If a mission designer (ie; this part of the forum) has looked at the mission and OK'd it, it has a good chance of working.

Re: TG Official Test Server

We are setting up times for alpha server to be set aside to test missions for mission makers. I/E "Thursday we will be testing missions from X time to X time"

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Re: TG Official Test Server

what he said

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse