Server Test Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Test Day

I was talking with a few of the mission dev guys on TS last night and we talked about this. How does doing the mission testing on fridays sound? that way if it runs late its ok cause its the weekend. We dont have to worry about any weekend events and we have the potential to have alot of people on to give the missions a good test.

Thoughts?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Server Test Day

Why not

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I agree.

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

So whats the dealio with this? What times,ect?

Comment

well, what days can you do it?

Comment

Doesn't it say we're testing on Friday in the initial post? But what time?

I go back to schoolz Sunday, so no more ARMA for me until the summer, so it would be nice to at least play my missions once with a few people to iron out the bugs before I leave.

Comment

So I guess this isn't happening?

Comment

well i know that your not the only mission creator.... untill more people post about good times nothing will be set in stone...

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Yes, of course, it just seemed like the consensus in this thread and on teamspeak was that this was going down Friday (referencing the first post), but just to confirm this isn't going to happen/hasn't already happened?

Comment

we are still having issues with alpha.... i got the word that i am allowed to upload some missions to alpha ill start uploading them now :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X