This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAA1 going to be adopted

CAA1 has the green light, on Monday we will roll out with ArmA-Objects only CAA1 + Avangi/Afghan the following week we will roll out with ArmA QG- Objects only + Razani We hope to get at least 2 good JIP missions made for the release so mission makers get busy!
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: CAA1 going to be adopted

Finally. Can is lowspeed able to remake his mission?

I will work on an avgani mission I have planned. Can anyone name an important event in November 2004 that starts with a P?
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
      Finally. Can is lowspeed able to remake his mission?
      Yes he is I already talked to him about that.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Wow. Got to be honest socom, this is the absolute best gift you can give a mission maker.
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

yay great!

oh wait sarcasm

Comment

Aitltika is going to be deleted, we have had too many technical problems with it. We will be getting rid of it on Monday January 25th. If you are currently working on any aitltka missions please port them to Razani which features similar terrain. Please try to port any already made Aitltka missions to Razani as well. CAA1 files are uploaded to TG yoma and you are free to download.
            |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

also, as a note. this is a trail. If it bombs completely it will be removed

Comment

It looks good so far...

Technical side of things, it looks great. Just need to add one line after DLing via yoma.
                |TG|Ghost02
                TG Pathfinder

Comment

yes... devs please keep us informed. it took a lot of work to get this and myself and the rest of the administration team wants this to go smoothly. thanks for your patiance

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I have a mission done, I will get it done tom. and send it to the admins to check.
                    |TG|Ghost02
                    TG Pathfinder

Comment

cool... make sure you double check stuff on your own before submitting... anything that you can do on your won to expedite the process is a plus

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I am gonna test it with a admin when I can.
                        |TG|Ghost02
                        TG Pathfinder

Comment

http://www.filefront.com/15368971/CO...tV1.avgani.pbo
                          Last edited by Ghost02; 01-17-2010, 12:03 AM.
                          |TG|Ghost02
                          TG Pathfinder

Comment

*Note* Mando's missles has been added to the TG map pack, it makes aircraft missles and bombs much more realistic and less over powered, its fully ace compatible and is 1mb so no one will notice :) Try for yourself, its under game logics, MMA and just add all of them you don't even have to sync. Works with Hellfires,LGBs, Javelins,Mk82s,Sidewinders,AA missles. Also comes with flares you can drop manually :)
                            |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Nice
                              |TG|Ghost02
                              TG Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X