This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Dev Team Leader

Ok guys lets get this finished up and get rolling. This poll will close on Friday. All results will be tallied and finalized.
    Inq
    25.00%
    Fincuan
    50.00%
    Sam Hoy
    0.00%
    Socomseal93
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Mission Dev Team Leader

I wasn't aware I was nominated, but I won't be around much (I'll check the forums occasionally, but I won't be playing ARMA) until summertime, so probably don't vote for me.

Comment

*BUMP* Last chance to vote guys

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ok, the votes have been made and the results are in. The new Mission Dev Team Leader for Tactical Gamer ArmA 2 is Fincuan.

Let me be the first to say congrats and I know you will lead the team well, and develop nothing but top notch missions for us.

Your first order of business, we need an Event Mission that wont break and uses some of the new addons.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

congrats FIN... i know that you will help and enforce the bar here as to what TG is and stands for... Dredge lets get a post up in the General Discussion with this news.... FIN the admin team will be getting with you as to discuss the direction and also get your ideas and you thoughts on where you want to take the dev team in... i cant wait and look forward to working with you and the dev team

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X