New Mission Dev team leader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mission Dev team leader

Gentlemen, put your hands together for our new Mission Dev Team leader...

Fincuan!

Congratulations and looking forward to working with you in the future.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Re: New Mission Dev team leader

congratulations man i know that you will them proud

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

:row__523:

Thanks to both of you and all my voters lol. You decided to deliver me a nice surprise coming back after heavy week of studying, eh?

I'll be happy to take over our growing team of mission developers, and will be delivering some sort of "guidlines" post after having liasoned with the admin team and the former head of the mission dev team. I haven't been present on "this side" of the forums when the dev team has been at its most active phase, so it'll be interesting to see how all this works out. Task #1 for myself: Find out what on earth the mission dev team leader is supposed to be doing :)

Comment

you need to crack the whip and get the other devs working on good missions to put on the server :D

Also you need to get them to put their heads together and get a sunday event mission in the works :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X