Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro Titles and Music

Hi guys,
    I've made great progress with my mission and am working with opening titles to give historical background similar to Mike's titles in Fallout. I've got them all setup but I am having some issues with timing. I am not sure what the "sleep" numerical value actually do and what the number at the end of the title line means. When I try to shorten a title by decreasing both numbers, the title continues to play for too long. However, the titles do play consistently in that a player will receive and then go directly into the black screen to watch the titles.

This is where most of my trouble begins. I setup a music variable in my description.ext and when I try to have music played during my title presentation, I literally spawn into the 3d world as if the black title screens weren't there, 10 seconds will go by, and then it will go into the black titles and finish after the last one.

Why is this happening? I want to make it so that after a player receives all data he goes directly into the black title presentation, not spawn and wait 10 seconds before he see's the title presentation (and missing the first two slides).

Any help appreciated.

Force
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=36425&dateline=127483 7437

Re: Intro Titles and Music

Found out the issue and this is important: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR INTRO MUSIC DO NOT USE "EFFECTS", USE "MUSIC".

Switching it to music fixed my issue.

Force
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=36425&dateline=127483 7437

Comment

Re: Intro Titles and Music

Also it should be music because Music sound is affected by the Music sound slider, while the Effects sound is... tadaaa... affected by the sound effects slider and thus usually more or less maxed out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X