Missions Exports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missions Exports

OK guys we have had a request from fellow TGers who are a part of different ArmA communities around the world. They would like some of our now "world famous" maps to use in their respective groups. If you would like to contribute please send me a PM with a download link.

They will only use missions that are PMed to me, be advised by sending the mission via PM you concent to have your missions downloaded and used on a different server by a different community.

That being said, the individuals have been talked too and all TG missions will maintain the TG intro as well as proper acknowledgements to the mission creator and the TG community.

Thank you for your help and cooperation

v/r
    Dredge

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Missions Exports

Making it sound like TG has exclusive right to all missions its members has made :o

Comment

Originally posted by Inkompetent View Post
      Making it sound like TG has exclusive right to all missions its members has made :o
      No, the works are yours and yours alone. However, as part of them using the missions that you guys made we would like them to leave in the TG intros and mission credits. This way they know that they are playing a top notch mission from "the guys at TG". Think of it like a commercial :D "Operation Fuzzy Bunny...Brought to you with limited comercial interuption by Tactical Gamer" lol.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ahh, yeah. That part I definitely agree on. :)

Comment

One thing to remember is what addons each mission uses....

Comment

Originally posted by cm. View Post
            One thing to remember is what addons each mission uses....
            Each mission will probably use the current TG modset

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I too take the pledge to keep all original credits. However I already have the missions... but just letting you know.

EDIT: Wheres Dr Tesla :P

Comment

You can have my New mission (if its anygood) when(if) its finished basically CDF paras on afgan village
                To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Any idea when this will be ready??

;)

Comment

Release an official mp mission pack, end of story 8)- Some of the missions i've played in at TG are probably some of the best i've seen for ArmA, to not release em I think would be a waste. Take Ia Drang an the publicity it brought TG, or Tesla, Fallout.
                    "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
                    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
                    Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

cm., any mission you've ever played is stored in your computer in C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA 2\MPMissionsCache

You can take anything you find there. ; )

Comment

Yeah i realise that scope cheers, guess I'll just jump on the server, vote myself admin and cycle through all the missions :P

Comment

If you do it that way just post here what missions you are taking so the mission developer will know. That way if there is any problems it can be worked out

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Most of the missions I have on my server from TG are by Beta, they were the only ones I could find at the time. There was many more though!!! Just don't have them anymore. :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X